1. Look after overall issuing office activities. Ensure quality service is provided.
2. Responsible for preparation and achievement of budgets, forecasts, short, medium and long term plans.
3. Direct the sales and marketing activities of the company ensuring that all contacts are professionally handled and that the customer base is extended in both existing and new markets
4. Direct, identity and evaluate the effectiveness of service contractors within China.
5. Ensure that all company administration is comprehensively and effectively maintained.
6. Responsible for the control of local company finances, ensuring that working capital, cash flow and margins meet divisional targets and are reported in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Being the key contact person to co-ordinate with Liaison Offices and other Issuing Offices regarding PSI contract and Technical Inspection requirements and implementation.
8. Ensure each PSI contract and Technical Inspection requirements are being properly implemented and provide a monthly report on each PSI contract / Technical Inspection business and an evaluation of team/staff performance.
9. Assist each reporting team supervisor in solving the operational problems, such as complaints and queries from other offices, etc.
10. Monitor the performance from time to time either from the system or physical file to identify the potential problem causing inaccuracy or error.
11. Co-operate with other divisions to solve problems relevant to China Office and keep a smooth running internally.
12. Implement any other instructions from the top management in accordance with the company policies.
13. Ensure compliance with company and/or IFIA policies in place from time-to-time, especially the US Embargo Law, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Zero Tolerance Policy.
1. Strong analytical mind, effective communication skill and good leadership
2. Bachelor Degree or above level with at least 5 years Managerial experience
3. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
4. Proficiency in operation management and computing
5. Willing to travel